“Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s Liberty teeth and keystone under Independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon, and citizens’ firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this Land knows firearms and more than 99 99/100 per cent of them by their silence indicate they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference and they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good. When firearms go all goes, therefore we need them every hour.”
~ C. S. Wheatley.
- Reposted –
- Personal blogs and micro-blogs – Diaspora* / Ello / Facebook [page / profile] / Liberty.Me [blog / profile] / Minds / seen.life / Tea Party Community / Twitter / WordPress.com
- Extropy Unbound – Facebook / WordPress.com
- The Weekly Sedition – Facebook / Twitter / WordPress.com
- Libertarian Party –
- Albuquerque Liberty Forum Facebook page
- New Mexico Libertarians Facebook group
Copyright © 2016 Libertarian Party of New Mexico, Libertarian Party of Bernalillo County, New Mexico, CNM College Libertarian Club and Mike Blessing. All rights reserved.
Produced by KCUF Media, a division of Extropy Enterprises.
This blog entry created with Notepad++.