Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook –
This “civil war” has been going on since the Party was founded in 1971.
I suggest a codification of the Dallas Accord as such:
No Libertarian Party candidate or party official or spokesperson shall advocate making government at any level bigger, more intrusive, more expensive. To paraphrase the medical profession’s Hippocratic Oath, “First, do no more harm.”
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Breitbart — 200 Musicians Sign ‘Billboard’s Open Letter to Congress For Gun Control’ by AWR Hawkins
- Billboard — An open letter to Congress: Stop Gun Violence Now
- Phoenix Arms hp22a Review. Best Budget Mouse Gun.
- BBC News — Five reasons Brexit could signal Trump winning the White House by Katty Kay
- Hillary Clinton’s Corruption Crisis — Roger Stone and Stefan Molyneux