Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook –
The Libertarian Party platform calls for repeals of lots of laws and regulations. The Party has been calling for repeals since it was founded in 1971. Maybe Gary and Bill should have taken an hour or so to actually read the platform of the folks that nominated them? Neither one of them has the slightest bit of excuse here — Weld has been around the LP since at least 2006, and for Johnson, he was known to the LPNM back in 1993, when he first ran for Governor.
IF the Johnson / Weld ticket is actually elected, and either of them expect to be RE-nominated in 2020, I would suggest that should any repeal bills land on Gary’s Oval Office desk, that he sign them, and sign them with a smile. A sincere smile.
We could probably live with him letting them take effect without his actual signature, but the signature would be preferred.
Now should he stop any repeal bills from taking effect should he take office, well, all I can tell him is “good luck getting re-nominated in 2020.”
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Libertarian Town Hall Full Video (CNN)
- The Pressure Project Podcast #229: CUNTSMEN
- Yahoo! Finance — Russia looks to China as economy crumbles under sanctions by Nyshka Chandran
- Express — END OF THE EU? Germany warns FIVE more countries could leave Europe after Brexit by Jonathan Owen
- Scott Adams’ Blog — Why Gun Control Can’t Be Solved in the USA
- The American Conservative [AC] — A Missed Opportunity For Libertarians by Justin Raimindo