Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook —
I view these people as non-sexual versions of bugchasers.
Any doctor who enables this brand of insanity by performing unnecessary surgeries for these idiots should as least lose his medical certifications. What ever happened to “First, do no harm” ?
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Atlas Network — The journey to Britain’s ‘Brexit’ from the European Union? by Mark Littlewood
- Frédéric Bastiat — The Law
- Arts.Mic — ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Is Pissing People Off With its Female Lead, Felicity Jones by Miles Surrey
- National Association for Gun Rights [NAGR] — National Association for Gun Rights Gives away $9,395 rifle and scope to bring attention to gun rights
- Roadshow at c/net — Ford just made cop-spotting a whole lot harder by Andrew Krok
- Wide Open Country — Texas is Losing the War on Feral Hogs by John McAdams
- National Post — Becoming disabled by choice, not chance: ‘Transabled’ people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies by Sarah Boesveld
- Tech Insider — SpaceX just made history and landed a rocket on a ship by Dave Mosher
- W.A.S.P. — The Last Command
- Fox News — Why Rule 40b might backfire on GOP establishment
- Lifehacker —
- imgur.com — When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Gotham . . . . .
- Overkill — The Electric Age