Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Diaspora*, Ello, Facebook (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here), Grassfire, seen.life, Tea Party Community (here, here, and here), tsu, and VK —
FYI — H/T Sherry Heim
Gun Violence Town Hall Santa Fe
MEETING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 02/25/2016
SANTA FE, N.M. — Santa Fe city government, service providers and advocates will host a town hall meeting
The panel leading the discussion will include Mayor Javier M. Gonzales; Miranda Viscoli of New Mexicans to Prevent Gun Violence; District Attorney Jennifer Padgett; Erin Doerwald of the Sky Center Santa Fe; Sheila Lewis of Santa Fe Safe; state Sen. Nancy Rodriguez; Santa Fe Public Schools student Anthony Rivera; and representatives of the Santa Fe Police Department.
The event will start at 6 p.m. at the Santa Fe Public Library’s Southside Branch, 6599 Jaguar Dr.
- Posted to VK —
OK, I’m new to VK, and I couldn’t see who is this group’s Administrator. I’ve been a libertarian and member of the Libertarian Party in the United States for 22 years now.
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Overkill — I Hear Black, W.F.O., The Killing Kind, From the Underground and Below
- The Truth About Guns [TTAG] — Black Market Pistol Factory in India Reveals The Truth About Guns by Dean Weingarten [H/T Arthur Hoover]
- Bloomberg Business — Farmers Copying Guns Make Philippines Deadlier Than U.S. by Norman P. Aquino [H/T Dean Weingarten via The Truth About Guns]
- Earth Porm — Couple Lives Off The Grid After Spending 20-Years Building Self-Sustaining Floating Island [H/T Michael Z. Williamson]
- The Libertarian Enterprise — Number 859, 14 February 2016
- lewrockwell.com — Jeb Bush: Coke Dealer? by Roger Stone [H/T Steven Vandervelde, Jay Hailey, Benjamin Ahdoot]
- Hang The Bankers — China, Russia and Iran planning gold backed currency [H/T Edward Nygard via Barry Hess]
- Motherboard at Vice — Lit Up: Soma, Spice and Substance D: A History of Drugs in Science Fiction by Brian Merchant [H/T Donald Meinshausen]
- Zero Hedge — Collapse Of The Paper Gold & Silver Market May Be Close At Hand by Steve St. Angelo [H/T Barry Hess]