Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook —
This isn’t the first time a military base was used to house refugees. Fort Indiantown Gap in central Pennsylvania was used as such in 1975 and again in 1980.
Basically the feds used the same sort of WWII barracks that were available for Reserve and National Guard units. Spent some time in them myself. Someone with the base fire department lit one on fire back in the 1980s as a test to see how long it would take to burn to the ground. The result: 90 seconds.
- Posted to Facebook here and here —
These Bundys make the ones from the 1980s sitcom look like rational, coherent people by comparison.
Listening / Reading / Watching
- The Libertarian Enterprise — Number 853, 3 January 2016
- Alexandra Swann — W Book 1: The Planner
- PC World — How Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry’s words were freed from old floppy disks by Gordon Mah Ung [H/T William Stone III]
- Conservative Tribune [CT] — ALERT: Obama Slaps Military in the Face, Uses Air Force Base For INFURIATING Purpose [H/T Gene Crouch]
- Dark Skies
- PJ Media — It’s Official: the Left Has Thrown Rahm Emanuel Overboard by Michael Walsh [H/T “The No Party” Facebook page]
- space.com — Moon Mystery Solved! Apollo Rocket Impact Site Finally Found by Jesse Emspak