Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook –
“Duff does not deny 9-11 was a thermite nuclear demolition job by Saudi and Israelis.”
Please explain how a “thermite nuclear demolition” charge works. Last time I checked, thermite only acted as a chemical explosive. Any nuclear explosion would dwarf any associated thermite charge like a flamethrower outdoes a Bic lighter.
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Monster Hunter Nation by Larry Correia – Arthur Chu sucks at everything but Jeopardy
- Pop – JAG
- AMC – Doomsday
- VolkStudio Blog by Oleg Volk – Shhh, don’t wake the baby!
- P2T2 Solutions – The War That Never Was (Video) [H/T “Oath Keepers” Facebook page]
- AllOutdoor – ARAK-21 Multi-Caliber Rifle [H/T Oleg Volk]
- Western Free Press – And the Garland, TX Muhammad Drawing Contest Winner is . . . [H/T Kemble Gage]
- Louder with Crowder by Steven Crowder – 5 Things Everyone Should Know About Carly Fiorina
- de Volkskrant – China rates its own citizens – including online behaviour [H/T Matthew Brenycz]
- Electric Sun Theory – A CAPACITOR [H/T Kevin George Haskell]
- Offbeat – 15 Movies You Didn’t Know Were Based on Comic Books
- Breach Bang Clear – May the Fourth Be With You – NSFW [H/T Seth Anderson Bailey]
Notes from Life, Etc.
- I installed Linux Mint 17.1 “Rebecca” Cinnamon from the live DVD included with Linux Format #196 on my Toshiba Satellite.
- I then installed Comix, Audacious, VLC media player, KWrite, gedit, Freenet, I2P, and Tor Browser on said laptop.
- I created a Diaspora* presence for myself.