Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Facebook –
“Even more terrifying, ‘Mexican intelligence sources’ told Judicial Watch that Islamic State terrorists are scouting area universities, government facilities and electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, New Mexico.”
Consider that universities and government facilities are for the most part “gun free zones” on both sides of the border.
For Mexicans, it’s even worse. Those not in the good-ol-boy loop can have up to 10 firearms, including one handgun, at home after getting approval from the Secretary of National Defense (“SEDENA”). As for carrying outside the home, Mexico makes California look like gun owner’s paradise.
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Defying Gravity
- Network World – Congress gave feds the gift of constitutional spying on Americans’ communications [H/T Wendy Irby]
- The Blaze – Bombshell Report: New Islamic State ‘Camp’ Discovered – but Its Reported Location Is the Real Story [H/T Elisheva Levin]
- Concealed Nation – Brutal Honesty Time: I’ve Been Carrying Wrong, And Practicing Wrong [H/T Seth Anderson Bailey]
- NBC News – New Horizons Probe Dishes Up Its First Color View of Pluto and Charon
- SOTT.net – 50 years of DNA research turned upside down as scientists discover second programming language within genetic code [H/T “American Transhumanist Society” Facebook page]
- Reason – Hit & Run: Hillary Clinton on Guns: Not a Big Fan [H/T Mark Brothers]
- Dan Wells – My four cents on the Hugo thing
- Oleg Volk Blog –