Random Shots for Thursday, 3 January 2013
Comments I’ve posted
- Shared a picture on Facebook –
They don’t even recite the oath themselves. In the Senate version of this today, Biden read the oath, and they just stood there and said “I do,” like they were getting married. (Maybe it’s time for a divorce?)
I specifically recognized Orrin Hatch and Martin Heinrich among the bums being “sworn in.”
I remember when they had to not only recite the oath back to the person swearing them in, but also sign a written copy of it, like I did when I joined the Army Reserve in 1991, and the NM Army Guard in 1995.
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Fox Business: Lou Dobbs Tonight, Stossel, Cavuto
- Be aware of Stefan Molyneux and the Zeitgeist Movement
- The End of the Zeitgeist Movement
- Adam vs. The Man: Ground Zero military outreach interrupted by NYPD, Top 10 reasons to get your money back from Ron Paul Inc
- Chuck Woolery on Assault Weapons
- rense.com: Kissinger, Eugenics And Depopulation
- Huffington Post: Those Who Say ‘I Support the Troops’ Really Don’t by Michael Moore, What Is an Assange? by John Cusack
- Tenth Amendment Center: I swear to protect and defend a herd of unicorns
- Adult Swim: Squidbillies
Copyright © 2013 Mike Blessing. All rights reserved.
This blog entry created with Notepad++.