Comments I’ve posted
- Posted to Dwight Washington’s Faceboook Wall –
Not sure if this is good or bad – CCW permits could give the Brady Bunch a list of those with enough gumption to actually carry a weapon.
And let’s not forget that, in the end, you’re asking for a permission slip to exercise a pre-existing, inalienable, Constitutional, civil, Creator-given RIGHT.
The Constitution and Second Amendment don’t give us the right to own and carry weapons. They (are supposed to) guarantee that the pre-existing right will be respected and protected, not infringed upon, by government. How is a CCW license anything but an infringement, when licensing is about asking for permission to do that which you’re otherwise forbidden to do?
See Why Did it Have to be . . . Guns? for more.
- Re: Unsolicited Good Press in the Alibi –
- Comment posted to It Ain’t Easy Being Green –
I’m Mike Blessing, and my campaign page is here.
Mark Curtis can be reached at 505-XXX-XXXX or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Re: Fwd: FW: The Future of NMPA [ was: Elisheva Hannah Levin canceled NMPA Fall Summit]
Listening / Reading / Watching
- Why Did it Have to be . . . Guns? by L. Neil Smith
- Charlie Brown Conservatives and a Lucy GOP by Nelson Hultberg at Whisky and Gunpowder
- 2081 – trailer clip
- That Metal Show – “Tribute to Ronnie James Dio”
- Torchwood – “Something Borrowed”
- Reposted –
- Personal blogs – Xanga