- Optical Systems
- Imaging with Single Lenses
- Imaging with Multiple Lenses
- Imaging with F-Stops
- Imaging with Apertures
- Imaging with Telescopes
- Imaging with Microscopes
Upon successful completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Explain how light propagates through an optical component from the standpoint of geometric and wave optics.
- Correctly handle and clean optical components.
- Perform exact laboratory experiments and keep an accurate notebook of the experiment.
- This course is listed as “Photonics 2097-103 Independent Study” on my transcript, due to the class not having more than 12 twelve students signed up at the start of classes in August, 2008.